Sunday, May 31, 2009

Frogs and trees :]

Here I am AGAIN after a long hiatus. I've been super consumed with so many things the past few months, it's quite overwhelming and extremely draining. Emotions are involved EVERYWHERE and it's making things difficult and some things rather unnecessary. I really hope everything gets resolved because I never meant to cause any of this to happen.

So enough blab, lets talk GREEN :]

I have TONS to tell you guys. So first off, the roomies [Helen and Jenster] and I and a bunch of our other AMAZING friends took a road trip to good ol' Santa Cruz. While there, I got a chance to purchase a beautiful-Sant-Cruz-blown mid-sized bubbler. It's quite intriguing and I knew I wanted it the second I saw it. It has trees on it! TREES! and a frog who looks up at you in the kindest way as you take a hit from the bodacious bowl that it lies on. It hits wonderfully! And I hope that everyone that has used it enjoyed it as much as I do pretty much on a daily basis. Santa Cruzzin' was perfect!! <3
I also purchased a grinder. It's not anything fancy, but it collects kief, which is what I wanted. I bought the grinder locally and the guy at the shop gave me a pretty good discount for it. FYI: I went to the smoke shop near Little Caesar's on Chicago and University. He usually gives deals ;]

Now, as a few of you know, I've had Maui Wowie for for quite some time now. It is a really good strain, but I'm over it. I do love the fact it taste like fruity pebbles though, mmmm! A couple weeks ago, I got my hands on blackberry kush. Mmmmm, it was so good! It smelled earthy and had a very appetizing smell. I just wanted to eat it. hahaha. The taste was very interesting; it was very flavorful with each hit getting a little more harsh from the resin building up. It was definitely an indica. It gave me the munchies every time and for pretty much the rest of the day. lol. This strain was fun, tasted gooood, and looked wonderfully. It was extremely crystalized and had a pink-purple-ish tint to it. It was also very, very easy to break it apart which I was down with because I didn't have to carry my grinder with me everywhere. lol.


Price: $60/8th
Look: 9.0
Smell: 8.6
Taste: 8.8
High: 8.6
Overall: 8.7

2 comments:

Teresa said...

i just have to say, i am so glad i found your blog. it is pretty damn awesome, thank you :)

Greenleaf Killers!! said...

If you ever come out to Whittier, bring your bike and some bud and we'll have an awesome time!!

Nic/ Greenleaf Killers!