Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring...already?!

I haven't blogged since 2008!!! OMG! Apologies ALL around. hehe
A LOT has happened since then, but here we are, in March of 2009...already!! Geez!

Let me go into a few strains I've had over this period of time. I won't go into details, but I'll mention a couple things about the ones I can remember.

So, since the last time I was on here, I've had a few BOMB strains worth mentioning.

1. Waldo! This strain was AMAZING! It was a cross between cheese [the smell was SO similar] and bubba [my fave!]!! It was very tasty, definitely one of my all-time favorites :]
2. I had a small sample of Lamb's Breath, which was pretty good. I never really got a complete bowl from it; I had a limited amount so I'd just resort to topping off bowls with it!
3. I had some OG that was pretty amazing from Rochelle. For some reason, I remember that OG having a very, very strong odor to it. Very concentrated. It looked amazing, as OG tends to do, and I'm pretty sure it got me blown out of my mind.
4. I had some strains that I'm sure we are ALL familiar with: Purple kush, Grand Daddy Purp, Bubba [mmmm!], Trainwreck, etc.

This week is finals week. I've been super busy with school stuff, but I can't wait until spring break! My last final is tomorrow at 11:30. I'll be heading home to visit my family and I'm pretty stoked about that. I miss them. The second I get back, you'll have a full review, complete with pictures and all.

The weather is getting beautiful, lets enjoy it! :]

1 comment:

s.z. said...

goooooooooooooooooob!
polka dot factory is open for business once again and i cant wait to dream about some cannabis!
wahooooo! done with finals!

i love exclamation points!!! theyre just so festive!

and youre right the weather is absolutely fucking great right now!

ahh!