Friday, October 24, 2008

Snow Cap

This time around, I got my hands on a quite magnificent strain by the name of Snow Cap. The name itself intrigued me immediately and I knew I just had to try it out. This strain is extremely crystallized with a massive amount of orange hairs on it. I know the name is deceiving a little bit because I totally expected the strain to be white in color [because of the "snow" in the name], but Snow Cap is actually a very dark green color. Snow cap isn't dense and comes apart pretty easily. I'd say it'd be a good strain to roll up some mad doobies or phat bleezes with, for sure. It's not one of the stickiest strains I've come across though. And it has a pretty crazy smell to it...almost cinnamony. haha.


Greens on Snow Cap is delicious. The smoke is smooth and taste fabulous. The taste is almost nutmeggie; I like it. :]

SATIVA! Snow cap is a sativa! It definitely makes your mind race and gives you an upbeat feel. The high is definitely extremly active. So much so, I was moving funiture! I strongly recommend for you to smoke this strain during the day...it's incredible and will keep you on the move! The high sticks around long enough to where you don't have to smoke as much throughout the day. I didn't get a burn out! and I was extremly happy about that. This strain burns a little fast, unfortunately.

If you ever get a chance to pick up some Snow Cap...do it! Snow Cap is definitely one of my favorite sativas, so far. And Milo liked it too :]
















Price: $50/8th

Look: 8.0
Smell: 8.3
Taste: 9.0
High: 9.0
Overall: 8.6

No comments: