Thursday, December 4, 2008

It ain't easy being cheesy.

I first would like to apologize to my followers [and fans! hehe] for the super long delay. I've been incredibly lazy to blog, but I have some time right now to do it, so here I am. Nothing new really. My brand new, not-even-a-month-old-bong was broken when I was away one weekend...sucks. Boooo bong breakers! On a brighter note, I got to go home for Thanksgiving and that was really awesome! I've been semi-worried about finals, but honestly I just want winter break to come; I have a few things I'm looking forward to. Oh! We ventured out to Magic Mountain...that was fun!

Now, on to the greeeeens! I got a hold of some Cheese kush a few weeks back. This strain was different, unique, and really fucking tasty! Keon picked up some good-looking, tasting, and extremely sticky [icky!] white widow a couple weeks ago and Becks & Leo picked up an interesting hybrid: Purple HazexNY Sour Diesel [it had a great smell and an even better taste]! Now, lets talk Cheeeeeese!

The second I heard that my guy had Cheese kush, I knew I had to buy some. Even if it wasn't a whole 8th, I just had to have some. I've never heard of it before and I was immediately intrigued. And besides, I love cheese! haha. Cheese, the name says it all, it literally has that cheese stench; not so much smell. But there was something about its aroma that I just knew why they named it cheese kush. I just wanted to eat it all up. The smell was incredibly interesting, like no other strain I've ever smelled before.


The taste is kind of like a fusion of fresh cheese and Marijuana, thus very pleasant. The smoke was very smooth, not hard at all, allowing me to take massive hits! Defintiely smooth and delightful. Cheese is a light green color with compacted buds, its not brittle at all. Slightly sticky and definitely left crystals and hairs all over my fingers. This strain is very fun. hahaha. The high creeps up on you through your face down to your neck area. This is an indica and it feels amazing! Cheese made me non-stop laugh at times and it definitely made my day everyday for the entire 2 weeks I had it; no complaints here :]. Definitely brings up your appetite almost instantly...mad munchies! There wasn't really a burn out and its pretty potent. I liked the fact that it burned pretty slow. It allowed me to smoke less, getting me equally high and conserving my pot all at the same time! Fuck yessss!!

Price: $60/8th
Look: 7.8
Smell: 8.5
Taste: 8.5
High: 8.7
Overall: 8.3

1 comment:

s.z. said...

booooooooo bong breakers!
i feel like i havent blogged in ages either but i dont really feel up for it.

i miss you gooober!